Permanent Resident Cards

Permanent residents travelling outside of Canada require a valid PR card to provide to the transportation company as the official proof of their status in Canada upon return to the country.

The PR Card is valid for five years and it should be extended in case the card is about to expire and a person is planning to leave Canada for vacations, work, business etc.

Contact us for assistance with the PR card renewal for you and your family.


Share this page: