Please enter the Page ID of the Facebook feed you'd like to display. You can do this in either the Custom Facebook Feed plugin settings or in the shortcode itself. For example, [custom-facebook-feed id=YOUR_PAGE_ID_HERE].

Immigration Services


If you wish to come to Canada for a visit and you are from a non-visa exempt country, you need to apply for a Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) at the Canadian visa office in order to be able to enter Canada.
Read More >>>


Canada is filling labour shortages in certain industries by authorizing foreign workers to work in the country on temporary basis.
Read More >>>

Federal Skilled Worker

Federal Skilled Trades Program is for people who have at least 2 years of full-time work experience (or equivalent in part-time experience) in a skilled trade during the last 5 years.
Read More >>>

Canadian Experience Class

Due to the projected labour shortages, Canadian government has designed a special immigration program to retain skilled workers who have Canadian experience and skills Canada needs over the long term.
Read More >>>

Humanitarian and Compassionate

This is a special category for those applicants, whose situation is unique and warrants approval for immigration on humanitarian and compassionate considerations.
Read More >>>


International students need to obtain a study permit in order to pursue education in Canada (except for study programs that are less than 6 months).
Read More >>>

Family Sponsorship

Family reunification is one of the main objectives of the Canadian immigration system. Canada makes it possible for its citizens and permanent residents to reunite with their close relatives by sponsoring them.
Read More >>>

Provincial Nominee Program

In Canada, provinces have the ability to choose and nominate applicants for immigration according to the provincial economic and labour market needs. Each province sets it’s own immigration selection criteria.
Read More >>>

Express Entry

In January 2015,  the new electronic application management system was launched by the Government of Canada, known as the Express Entry (EE).
Read More >>>

Permanent Resident Cards

Permanent residents travelling outside of Canada require a valid PR card to provide to the transportation company as the official proof of their status in Canada upon return to the country.
Read More >>>

Canadian Citizenship

Canadian Citizenship may be obtained by three ways: Birth in Canada, Birth to Canadian citizen abroad, Naturalization (grant of citizenship)
Read More >>>

Share this page:

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.